Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Role of special stains in diagnostic liver pathology†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Supplement: Pathology of the Liver
Volume 2, Issue Supplement S1, pages S8–S10, March 2013
How to Cite
Krishna, M. (2013), Role of special stains in diagnostic liver pathology. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: S8–S10. doi: 10.1002/cld.148
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- 6Liver disease in alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency: a review. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 2136–2141., .Direct Link:
- 7Development, structure and function of the liver. In: Burt AD, Portmann BC, Ferrell LD, eds. MacSween's Pathology of the Liver. 5th ed. Edinburgh, UK: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier; 2007: 1–74., , .
- 8Scheuer's Liver Biopsy Interpretation. 8th ed. Saunders/Elsevier; 2010..