Potential conflict of interest: Milan J. Sonneveld has received a speaker's fee from Roche. H. L. A. Janssen received grants from and is a consultant for Bristol Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, Novartis, Roche, Merck, and Innogenetics. Pauline Arends has nothing to disclose.
Hepatitis B virus treatment: Which patients should be treated with interferon?†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis B
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 18–20, February 2013
How to Cite
Arends, P., Sonneveld, M. J. and Janssen, H. L. A. (2013), Hepatitis B virus treatment: Which patients should be treated with interferon?. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 18–20. doi: 10.1002/cld.152
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- 4Foundation for Liver and Gastrointestinal Research. PEG-IFN HBV treatment index. http://www.liver-gi.nl/peg-ifn.
- 8IL28B polymorphisms predict interferon-related HBsAg seroclearance in genotype D HBeAg-negative patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology 2012; doi: 10.1002/hep.25749., , , , , , et al.
- 10Studies of IL28B genotype and response to peginterferon in chronic hepatitis b should be stratified by hbv genotype. Hepatology 2012; doi: 10.1002/hep.25878., , .
- 11European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012; 57: 167–185.
- 13Hepatitis B surface antigen: association with sustained response to peginterferon alfa-2a in hepatitis B e antigen-positive patients. Hepatol Int 2011; doi: 10.1007/s12072–011-9280–0., , , , , .