This study was supported by the Intramural Research Programs of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health.
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis B
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 24–28, February 2013
How to Cite
Tana, M. M. and Ghany, M. G. (2013), Hepatitis B virus treatment: Management of antiviral drug resistance. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 24–28. doi: 10.1002/cld.162
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Intramural Research Programs
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- 3Regression of cirrhosis during treatment with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for chronic hepatitis B: a 5-year open-label follow-up study. Lancet; doi: 10.1016/S0140–6736(12)61425–1., , , , , , et al.
- 11Randomised clinical trial: the benefit of combination therapy with adefovir and lamivudine for chronic hepatitis B. Aliment Pharmacol Ther; doi: 10.1111/j.1365–2036.2012.05059.x., , , , , , et al.