Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Management of extrahepatic manifestations in alcoholic liver disease†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Alcoholic Liver Disease
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 89–91, April 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Solà, J. (2013), Management of extrahepatic manifestations in alcoholic liver disease. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 89–91. doi: 10.1002/cld.167
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- 2Alcohol Misuse: A European Perspective. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Harwood Academic Publisher; 1996., ed.
- 3WHO Collaborative Project on Identification and Management of Alcohol-Related Problems in Primary Health Care. Report on Phase IV: Development of Country-Wide Strategies for Implementing Early Identification and Brief Intervention in Primary Health Care, Geneve, 2006.
- 9European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL clinical practical guidelines: management of alcoholic liver disease. J Hepatol 2012; 57: 399-420.
- 11Nutritional status in alcoholics. In: Preedy VR, ed. The Handbook of Alcohol Related Pathology. London: Elseiver Science; 2005: 363-377., , , .
- 12Mechanisms of alcohol-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress and organ injuries. Biochem Res Int 2012; 2012: 216450..