Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Histopathology of alcoholic liver disease†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Alcoholic Liver Disease
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 64–67, April 2013
How to Cite
Theise, N. D. (2013), Histopathology of alcoholic liver disease. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 64–67. doi: 10.1002/cld.172
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- 3European Association for the Study of Liver. EASL clinical practical guidelines: management of alcoholic liver disease. J Hepatol 2012; 57: 399–420.
- 5Anatomy, pathophysiology and basic mechanisms of disease. In: Burt A, Portmann B, Ferrell L, eds. MacSween's Pathology of the Liver. 6th ed. Edinburgh, United Kingdom: Churchill Livingstone; 2012: 1–78., .
- 7Fatty liver disease: alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In: Burt A, Portmann B, Ferrell L, eds. MacSween's Pathology of the Liver. 6th ed. Edinburgh, United Kingdom: Churchill Livingstone; 2012: 293–360., , .
- 9Evidence for regression of alcoholic cirrhosis with abstinence. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2004; 2: 183., , , , , , et al.