Elsa Solà was the recipient of a grant from the Carlos III Institute of Health (FI10/00438). Some of the studies reported in this review were performed with the support of grants from the Health Research Fund (FIS PI080126 and EC/90077) and the Network Center for Biomedical Research in Hepatic and Digestive Diseases. The Network Center for Biomedical Research in Hepatic and Digestive Diseases is funded by the Carlos III Institute of Health (Spanish Ministry of Health). This study was partly funded by the FIS EC07/90077 - Instituto De Salud Carlos III.
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Cirrhosis and Kidney Function
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 136–139, June 2013
How to Cite
Solà, E., Guevara, M. and Ginès, P. (2013), Current treatment strategies for hepatorenal syndrome. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 136–139. doi: 10.1002/cld.209
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- 10Terlipressin given as continuous intravenous infusion is the more suitable schedule for the treatment of type-1 hepatorenal syndrome (HRS) in patients with cirrhosis: results of a controlled clinical trial. Hepatology 2008; 48: 378A., , , et al.
- 20for International Liver Transplantation Society Expert Panel. Report of the first international Liver Transplantation Society expert panel consensus conference on renal insufficiency in liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2009; 15: S1–S34., , , , , , et al.;