This work was funded in part by grants from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (DK076565) and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (DK076565) for SWB and from the National Institutes of Health (5T32DK07038) for JPW.
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Liver Transplantation
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 148–151, August 2013
How to Cite
Wedd, J. P., Harper, A. M. and Biggins, S. W. (2013), MELD score, allocation, and distribution in the United States. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 148–151. doi: 10.1002/cld.233
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: DK076565
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK076565
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5T32DK07038