Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Strategies for management of pediatric cystic fibrosis liver disease
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Liver Disease in Children
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 204–206, October 2013
How to Cite
Bozic, M. and Molleston, J. (2013), Strategies for management of pediatric cystic fibrosis liver disease. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 204–206. doi: 10.1002/cld.255
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- 6Ursodeoxycholic acid for cystic fibrosis-related liver disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012;10:CD000222, , .
- 8Clinical Practice Guidelines on Growth and Nutrition Subcommittee; Ad Hoc Working Group. Evidence-based practice recommendations for nutrition-related management of children and adults with cystic fibrosis and pancreatic insufficiency: results of systematic review. J Am Diet Assoc 2008;108:832-839., , , , ;
- 10Best practice guidance for the diagnosis and management of cystic fibrosis-associated liver disease. J Cyst Fibros 2011;10(suppl 2):S29-S36., , , , .
- 13AASLD. Introduction to the revised American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Practice Guideline management of adult patients with ascites due to cirrhosis. Available at: http://www.aasld.org/ practiceguidelines/Documents/ascitesupdate2013.pdf.,