Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Demographics of hepatitis C virus today†
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis C Infection - Treatment: Part 1
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 2–5, February 2012
How to Cite
Gonzalez, S. A. and Davis, G. L. (2012), Demographics of hepatitis C virus today. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 2–5. doi: 10.1002/cld.3
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
- 4The epidemiology of newly diagnosed chronic liver disease in gastroenterology practices in the United States: results from population-based surveillance. Am J Gastroenterol 2008;103:2727–2736., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 6Recommendations for prevention and control of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and HCV-related chronic disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR Recomm Rep 1998;47:1–39.
- 14Italian Association of the Study of the Liver Disease (AISF). Sustained virological response to interferon-alpha is associated with improved outcome in HCV-related cirrhosis: a retrospective study. Hepatology 2007;45:579–587., , , , , , et al.; for
- 18Colvin HM, Mitchell AE, eds. Hepatitis and Liver Cancer: A National Strategy for Prevention and Control of Hepatitis B and C. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2010.
- 23Identification and management of hepatitis C patients in primary care clinics. Am J Gastroenterol 2003;98:639–644., , , .Direct Link:
- 26Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Disease burden from viral hepatitis A, B, and C in the United States. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/StatisticsHCV.htm. Accessed January 2012.
- 32Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov. Accessed January 2012.