Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hepatitis C viral infection in patients with cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis C Infection – Treatment in Special Populations
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 65–68, July 2012
How to Cite
Bahirwani, R. and Rajender Reddy, K. (2012), Hepatitis C viral infection in patients with cirrhosis. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 65–68. doi: 10.1002/cld.43
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- 5Timing of hepatitis C antiviral therapy in patients with advanced liver disease: a decision analysis model. Liver Transpl 2010; 16: 748-759., , , , .
- 6Sustained virologic response prevents the development of esophageal varices in compensated Child-Pugh class A hepatitis C virus induced cirrhosis. A 12 year prospective follow-up study. Hepatology 2010; 51: 2069-2076., , , , , , et al.
- 15New protease inhibitors for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, a cost-effectiveness analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012; 156: 263-270., , , , .
- 16Final results of ENABLE 1, a phase 3, multicenter study of eltrombopag as an adjunct for antiviral treatment of hepatitis C virus-related chronic liver disease associated with thrombocytopenia. In: Proceedings from 62nd American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Annual Meeting; November 4–8, 2011; San Francisco, CA. Abstract LB-3., , , , , , et al.
- 18Telaprevir [package insert]. Cambridge, MA: Vertex Pharmaceuticals; 2011.
- 19Boceprevir [package insert]. Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck & Co.; 2011.
- 20Tolerance in F3–4 non-responders: the French CUPIC observatory. In: Proceedings from HEP DART 2011; December 4–8, 2011; Koloa, HI. Abstract., , , , , , et al.