Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Access to care: Management of hepatitis C viral infection in remote locations†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis C Infection – Treatment in Special Populations
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 87–90, July 2012
How to Cite
Arora, S., Thornton, K. and Bradford, A. (2012), Access to care: Management of hepatitis C viral infection in remote locations. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 87–90. doi: 10.1002/cld.46
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- 1World Health Organization. Hepatitis C fact sheet. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs164/en/index.html. Accessed May 2012.
- 2Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention. Hepatitis C: general information. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HCV/PDFs/HepCGeneralFactSheet.pdf. Accessed May 2012.
- 5Training for a career in hepatology: which path to take? Curr Gastroenterol Rep 2010; 12: 76-81..