This study was supported in part by the American Gastroenterological Association Foundation–Sucampo–ASP Designated Research Award in Geriatric Gastroenterology (grant K23DK090303 to Rohit Loomba) and by a T. Franklin Williams Scholarship Award. Funding was provided by Atlantic Philanthropies, Inc., the John A. Hartford Foundation, and the Association of Specialty Professors.
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Indications for liver biopsy and noninvasive biomarkers
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 104–107, September 2012
How to Cite
Noureddin, M. and Loomba, R. (2012), Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Indications for liver biopsy and noninvasive biomarkers. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 104–107. doi: 10.1002/cld.65
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- 8Clinical model for distinguishing nonalcoholic steatohepatitis from simple steatosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Liver international: official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2006;26:151–156., , , , .
- 12The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Gastroenterological Association. Hepatology 2012;55:2005–2023., , , , , , et al.
- 15Association between diabetes, family history of diabetes and risk of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and fibrosis. Hepatology 2012; April 13. doi:10.1002/hep.25772., , , , , , et al.; for NASH Clinical Research Network.
- 16Clinical and histological determinants of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and advanced fibrosis in the elderly. Hepatology 2011;54(suppl):1118a., , , , , , et al.