This study was supported by the Intramural Research Programs of the National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
Approach to the diagnosis of portal hypertension
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Portal Hypertension
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 133–135, November 2012
How to Cite
Koh, C. and Heller, T. (2012), Approach to the diagnosis of portal hypertension. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 133–135. doi: 10.1002/cld.78
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- 2Noninvasive evaluation of portal hypertension using transient elastography. J Hepatol 2012;56:696–703., , .