Potential conflict of interest: Jean-Michel Pawlotsky has received research grants from Gilead and Roche. He has served as an advisor for Abbott, Achillion, Anadys, Biotica, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, DebioPharm, Gilead, Glaxo-SmithKline, Idenix, Inhibitex, Janssen-Cilag/Tibotec, Madaus-Rottapharm, Merck/Schering-Plough, Novartis, Pfizer, Pharmasset, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Vertex, and Virco.
Drug resistance: Prevalence and clinical implications during the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis C Infection – Treatment Part 2
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 58–61, April 2012
How to Cite
Pawlotsky, J.-M. (2012), Drug resistance: Prevalence and clinical implications during the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 58–61. doi: 10.1002/cld.8
- Issue online: 26 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- 4Efficacy of boceprevir, an NS3 protease inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C infection (SPRINT-1): an open-label, randomised, multicentre phase 2 trial. Lancet 2010; 376: 705-716., , , , , , et al.
- 7Subanalyses of the telaprevir lead-in arm in the REALIZE study: response at week 4 is not a substitute for prior null-response categorization. J Hepatol 2011; 54(suppl 1): S3-S4., , , , , , et al.
- 9Boceprevir resistance-associated variants (RAVs) are observed more frequently in HCV (GT1)-infected patients with poor response to peginterferon alfa-2b/ribavirin. J Hepatol 2011; 54(suppl 1): S4-S5., , , , , , et al.
- 10Evolution of treatment-emergent resistant variants in telaprevir phase 3 clinical trials. J Hepatol 2011; 54(suppl 1): S4., , , , , , et al.
- 11Long-term follow-up of patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with telaprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin: interim analysis of the EXTEND study [abstract]. Hepatology 2010; 52(suppl): 436A., , , , , , et al.
- 12Long-term outcomes following combination treatment with boceprevir plus Peg-Intron/ribavirin (P/R) in patients with chronic hepatitis C, genotype 1 (CHC-G1). J Hepatol 2010; 52(suppl 1): S470., , , , , , et al.