Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Definitions, risk factors, and workup†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 98–102, September 2012
How to Cite
Puri, P. and Sanyal, A. J. (2012), Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Definitions, risk factors, and workup. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 98–102. doi: 10.1002/cld.81
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- 1Histological assessment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults and children. Clin Liver Dis 2012; 1: 108-111.
- 2The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: practice guideline by the American Gastroenterological Association, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, and American College of Gastroenterology. Gastroenterology 2012; 142: 1592-1609., , , , , , et al.
- 4Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a proposal for grading and staging the histological lesions. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 2467-2474., , , ,Direct Link:
- 9Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: indications for liver biopsy and noninvasive biomarkers. Clin Liver Dis 2012; 1: 104-107.,