Biosorption of Cd(II), Ni(II) and Pb(II) from Aqueous Solution by Dried Biomass of Aspergillus niger: Application of Response Surface Methodology to the Optimization of Process Parameters
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 776–786, October 2009
How to Cite
Amini, M. and Younesi, H. (2009), Biosorption of Cd(II), Ni(II) and Pb(II) from Aqueous Solution by Dried Biomass of Aspergillus niger: Application of Response Surface Methodology to the Optimization of Process Parameters. Clean Soil Air Water, 37: 776–786. doi: 10.1002/clen.200900090
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!