Assessment of Heavy Metal Contamination of Wetland Soils from a Typical Aquatic–Terrestrial Ecotone in Haihe River Basin, North China
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 612–618, July 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, R., Bai, J., Wang, Q., Gao, H., Huang, L. and Liu, X. (2011), Assessment of Heavy Metal Contamination of Wetland Soils from a Typical Aquatic–Terrestrial Ecotone in Haihe River Basin, North China. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 612–618. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000255
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB403301, 2010CB951102
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 50879005, 40701003, U0833002
- National Science and Technology Major Water Project. Grant Number: 2009ZX07209-008-03
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0809
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-10-0235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!