BIOREGIS Software Platform Based on GIS Technology to Support in-Situ Remediation of Petroleum Contaminated Sites. Case Study: Razvad – Dambovita County, Romania
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1050–1059, December 2011
How to Cite
Anicai, O. and Anicai, L. (2011), BIOREGIS Software Platform Based on GIS Technology to Support in-Situ Remediation of Petroleum Contaminated Sites. Case Study: Razvad – Dambovita County, Romania. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 1050–1059. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000363
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- Romanian Ministry of Education and Research, PNCDI II Program. Grant Number: 11036/2007-BIOREGIS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!