Development of Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction Based on Solidification of Floating Organic Drop for the Determination of Trace Lead in Water
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1095–1098, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-W., Wang, Y.-K., Du, H.-Y., Du, X., Ma, J.-J. and Li, J.-C. (2011), Development of Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction Based on Solidification of Floating Organic Drop for the Determination of Trace Lead in Water. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 1095–1098. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000370
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!