Assessment of the Biosorption Characteristics of a Spent Cottonseed Husk Substrate for the Decolorization of Methylene Blue
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1087–1094, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Q., Gong, W., Yang, D., Xie, C., Li, Y., Liu, X., Bai, C. and Wang, R. (2011), Assessment of the Biosorption Characteristics of a Spent Cottonseed Husk Substrate for the Decolorization of Methylene Blue. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 1087–1094. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000415
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50802066
- Hubei Key Laboratory of Pollutant Analysis
- Reuse Technology Open Fund Project. Grant Number: KY 2010G19
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010-IV-055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!