Preparation, Characterization of a Novel Chelating Resin Functionalized with o-Hydroxybenzamide and Its Application for Preconcentration of Trace Metal Ions
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 54–65, January 2012
How to Cite
Islam, A., Ahmad, A. and Laskar, M. A. (2012), Preparation, Characterization of a Novel Chelating Resin Functionalized with o-Hydroxybenzamide and Its Application for Preconcentration of Trace Metal Ions. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 54–65. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000439
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!