Removal of Copper, Nickel, and Zinc Ions from Electroplating Rinse Water
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 66–79, January 2012
How to Cite
Revathi, M., Saravanan, M., Chiya, A. B. and Velan, M. (2012), Removal of Copper, Nickel, and Zinc Ions from Electroplating Rinse Water. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 66–79. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000477
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!