Treatability of Dye Solutions Containing Disperse Dyes by Fenton and Fenton-Solar Light Oxidation Processes
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Çiner, F. and Gökkuş, Ö. (2013), Treatability of Dye Solutions Containing Disperse Dyes by Fenton and Fenton-Solar Light Oxidation Processes. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 80–85. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000500
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!