Removal of Cu2+ and Pb2+ Ions Using CMC Based Thermoresponsive Nanocomposite Hydrogel
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 658–664, July 2011
How to Cite
Özkahraman, B., Acar, I. and Emik, S. (2011), Removal of Cu2+ and Pb2+ Ions Using CMC Based Thermoresponsive Nanocomposite Hydrogel. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 658–664. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000553
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!