The author contributed equally to this work.
Physiological Responses of Halophyte Suaeda salsa to Water Table and Salt Stresses in Coastal Wetland of Yellow River Delta
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1029–1035, December 2011
How to Cite
Guan, B., Yu, J., Wang, X., Fu, Y., Kan, X., Lin, Q., Han, G. and Lu, Z. (2011), Physiological Responses of Halophyte Suaeda salsa to Water Table and Salt Stresses in Coastal Wetland of Yellow River Delta. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 1029–1035. doi: 10.1002/clen.201000557
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: # kzcx2-yw-223
- National Commonweal (Agricultural). Grant Number: 200903001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770412, 40873062
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Science and Technology Planning Program of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: 2008GG20005006, 2008GG3NS07005
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program of China. Grant Number: # 2006BAC01A13
- National Key Science and Technology item in “11th Five Year”. Grant Number: 2006BAC01A13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!