Extended Sediment Quality Rating for Trace Elements in Urban Waters – Case Study Klinke, Germany
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 565–573, June 2013
How to Cite
von Tümpling, W., Scheibe, N. and Einax, J. W. (2013), Extended Sediment Quality Rating for Trace Elements in Urban Waters – Case Study Klinke, Germany. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 565–573. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100032
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!