Nitrogen and Phosphorus Recovery from Human Urine by Struvite Precipitation and Air Stripping in Vietnam
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1099–1104, December 2011
How to Cite
Antonini, S., Paris, S., Eichert, T. and Clemens, J. (2011), Nitrogen and Phosphorus Recovery from Human Urine by Struvite Precipitation and Air Stripping in Vietnam. Clean Soil Air Water, 39: 1099–1104. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100036
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 02WD0620
- IPSWaT Program of the International Bureau of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!