Removal of Pyridine from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption on an Activated Carbon Cloth
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Alonso-Davila, P., Torres-Rivera, O. L., Leyva-Ramos, R. and Ocampo-Perez, R. (2012), Removal of Pyridine from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption on an Activated Carbon Cloth. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100049
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!