Nitrogen Removal in Vegetated and Unvegetated Drainage Ditches Impacted by Diffuse and Point Sources of Pollution
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2013
How to Cite
Pierobon, E., Castaldelli, G., Mantovani, S., Vincenzi, F. and Fano, E. A. (2013), Nitrogen Removal in Vegetated and Unvegetated Drainage Ditches Impacted by Diffuse and Point Sources of Pollution. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100106
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- Network of the “Technology Complex” for the Emilia Romagna region (Tecnopoli)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!