Geochemical and Spatial Appraisal of Fluoride in the Soils of Indo-Gangetic Plains of India Using Multivariate Analysis
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1392–1400, December 2012
How to Cite
Jha, S. K. (2012), Geochemical and Spatial Appraisal of Fluoride in the Soils of Indo-Gangetic Plains of India Using Multivariate Analysis. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 1392–1400. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100157
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
Vol. 41, Issue 3, 313–314, Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!