Investigation on the Levels of Heavy Metals, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Sewage Sludge Samples and Ecotoxicological Testing
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 411–418, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozcan, S., Tor, A. and Aydin, M. E. (2013), Investigation on the Levels of Heavy Metals, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Sewage Sludge Samples and Ecotoxicological Testing. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 411–418. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100187
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 109Y170
- Selçuk University Scientific Research Projects Office. Grant Number: 09401054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!