Recovery of Gallium and Arsenic from Gallium Arsenide Waste in the Electronics Industry
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 531–537, May 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W.-T., Tsai, L.-C., Tsai, F.-C. and Shu, C.-M. (2012), Recovery of Gallium and Arsenic from Gallium Arsenide Waste in the Electronics Industry. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 531–537. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100216
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!