Effects of Vegetation Restoration on Soil Physical Properties in the Wind–Water Erosion Region of the Northern Loess Plateau of China
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, W., Yan, M., Qingfeng, Z. and Zhikaun, J. (2012), Effects of Vegetation Restoration on Soil Physical Properties in the Wind–Water Erosion Region of the Northern Loess Plateau of China. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100367
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2007YB02
- CAS Action-plan for Western Development (The 3rd)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!