Application of Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction Based on Solidification of Floating Organic Droplet Multi-residue Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Organochlorine, and Pyrethroid Pesticides in Aqueous Sample
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1326–1333, December 2012
How to Cite
Zuo, M., Cheng, J., Matsadiq, G., Liu, L., Li, M.-L. and Zhang, M. (2012), Application of Dispersive Liquid–Liquid Microextraction Based on Solidification of Floating Organic Droplet Multi-residue Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Organochlorine, and Pyrethroid Pesticides in Aqueous Sample. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 1326–1333. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100372
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971948
- Scientific and Technological Brainstorm Project of Wuhan. Grant Number: 200760423155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!