On the Use of Crushed Recycled Glass Instead of Silica Sand in Dual-Media Filters
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 325–332, April 2013
How to Cite
Soyer, E., Akgiray, Ö., Eldem, N. Ö. and Saatçı, A. M. (2013), On the Use of Crushed Recycled Glass Instead of Silica Sand in Dual-Media Filters. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100470
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!