Fluoride Biomonitoring around a Large Aluminium Smelter Using Foliage from Different Tree Species
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1315–1319, December 2012
How to Cite
Rodriguez, J. H., Wannaz, E. D., Pignata, M. L., Fangmeier, A. and Franzaring, J. (2012), Fluoride Biomonitoring around a Large Aluminium Smelter Using Foliage from Different Tree Species. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 1315–1319. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100584
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!