Use of Mosses as Biomonitors of Major, Minor and Trace Element Deposition Around the Largest Thermal Power Plant in Serbia
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 5–11, January 2014
How to Cite
Ćujić, M., Dragović, S., Sabovljević, M., Slavković-Beškoski, L., Kilibarda, M., Savović, J. and Onjia, A. (2014), Use of Mosses as Biomonitors of Major, Minor and Trace Element Deposition Around the Largest Thermal Power Plant in Serbia. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 5–11. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100656
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: III43009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!