Contribution to the Global Warming Mitigation of Marshlands Conversion to Croplands in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 319–324, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X.-H., Dong, G.-H., Zhang, Y., Lu, X.-G. and Jiang, M. (2013), Contribution to the Global Warming Mitigation of Marshlands Conversion to Croplands in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 319–324. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100746
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40830535, 41171092, 41001110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!