Screening Indian Mustard Genotypes for Phytoremediating Arsenic-Contaminated Soils
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 195–201, February 2013
How to Cite
Ansari, M. K. A., Shao, H.-B., Umar, S., Ahmad, A., Ansari, S. H., Iqbal, M. and Owens, G. (2013), Screening Indian Mustard Genotypes for Phytoremediating Arsenic-Contaminated Soils. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/clen.201100752
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!