A Wetland Network Design for Water Allocation Based on Environmental Flow Requirements
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Special Issue: Wetland Ecology in China
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1047–1056, October 2012
How to Cite
Yang, R. and Cui, B. (2012), A Wetland Network Design for Water Allocation Based on Environmental Flow Requirements. Clean Soil Air Water, 40: 1047–1056. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200045
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 51125035
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41071330
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2009SD-24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!