Tidal and Fluvial Influence on Shallow Groundwater Fluctuation in Coastal Wetlands in Yellow River Delta, China
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 534–538, June 2013
How to Cite
Luan, Z. and Deng, W. (2013), Tidal and Fluvial Influence on Shallow Groundwater Fluctuation in Coastal Wetlands in Yellow River Delta, China. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 534–538. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200067
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Key Direction Program of the Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!