Soil Microbial and Enzyme Activities Response to Pollution Near an Aluminium Smelter
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 485–492, May 2013
How to Cite
García-Gil, J. C., Kobza, J., Soler-Rovira, P. and Javoreková, S. (2013), Soil Microbial and Enzyme Activities Response to Pollution Near an Aluminium Smelter. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 485–492. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200099
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!