Degradation of Acid Pharmaceuticals in the UV/H2O2 Process: Effects of Humic Acid and Inorganic Salts
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, H., Zhou, X. and Zhang, Y.-L. (2013), Degradation of Acid Pharmaceuticals in the UV/H2O2 Process: Effects of Humic Acid and Inorganic Salts. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200107
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!