Copper Biosorption by Spent Coffee Ground: Equilibrium, Kinetics, and Mechanism
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 557–564, June 2013
How to Cite
Dávila-Guzmán, N. E., de Jesús Cerino-Córdova, F., Soto-Regalado, E., Rangel-Mendez, J. R., Díaz-Flores, P. E., Garza-Gonzalez, M. T. and Loredo-Medrano, J. A. (2013), Copper Biosorption by Spent Coffee Ground: Equilibrium, Kinetics, and Mechanism. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 557–564. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200109
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!