Spatial Pattern of Benthic Diatoms and Water Quality Assessment Using Diatom Indices in a Subtropical River, China
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2014
How to Cite
Tan, X., Ma, P., Xia, X. and Zhang, Q. (2014), Spatial Pattern of Benthic Diatoms and Water Quality Assessment Using Diatom Indices in a Subtropical River, China. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200152
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31200354, 31130010
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAC06B03
- Q-CAS Biotechnology Fund. Grant Number: GJHZ1243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!