Optimization of Removal of Phenol from Aqueous Solution by Ionic Liquid-Based Emulsion Liquid Membrane Using Response Surface Methodology
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 64–70, January 2014
How to Cite
Balasubramanian, A. and Venkatesan, S. (2014), Optimization of Removal of Phenol from Aqueous Solution by Ionic Liquid-Based Emulsion Liquid Membrane Using Response Surface Methodology. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 64–70. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200168
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 01:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) (Government of India)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!