H2S Emissions from a Submerged Pilot-Scale Fixed Bed Biofilm Reactor
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 469–472, May 2013
How to Cite
Esteban-García, A. L., Lebrero, R., de los Santos, M. A., Muñoz, R. and Tejero, J. I. (2013), H2S Emissions from a Submerged Pilot-Scale Fixed Bed Biofilm Reactor. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 469–472. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200189
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!