The Effects of Tricyclazole Treatment on Aquatic Invertebrates in a Rice Paddy Field
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Rossaro, B., Marziali, L. and Cortesi, P. (2014), The Effects of Tricyclazole Treatment on Aquatic Invertebrates in a Rice Paddy Field. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 29–35. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200215
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Dow Agrosciences Italia S.r.l.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!