Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate Production from Wastewater through Box–Behnken Design and Its Effect on Nutrient Element Uptake in Plants
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 447–454, May 2013
How to Cite
Uysal, A. and Kuru, B. (2013), Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate Production from Wastewater through Box–Behnken Design and Its Effect on Nutrient Element Uptake in Plants. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 447–454. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200231
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Scientific and Technological Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 110Y077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!