Effect of Runoff Dynamic on Sediment and Nitrogen Losses in an Agricultural Watershed of the Southern Shaanxi Region, China
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 56–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Li, Z. and Li, P. (2014), Effect of Runoff Dynamic on Sediment and Nitrogen Losses in an Agricultural Watershed of the Southern Shaanxi Region, China. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200259
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB403302, 2012CB723201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071182, 41271290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!